If you are not using Windows 10’s OneDrive feature. You can save some resources by simply disabling OneDrive. OneDrive won’t be removed from your computer but this will stop OneDrive from syncing with Microsoft and removes it from the panel in File Explorer.
To disable OneDrive in Windows 10, follow these steps:
1) Press the Windows Key on your keyboard (has Windows start logo on it) and the R key at the sametime. This will open the Run box.
2) Type into the Run box: gpedit.msc and click on the OK button.
3) Navigate to the OneDrive settings. To do this go under Local Computer Policy > Computer Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > OneDrive
4) Double click on Prevent the usage of OneDrive for file storage
5) Once the Prevent the usage of OneDrive for file storage dialog shows up. Select Enabled (by default Not Configured has already been selected, located on upper left side of the window) and click on OK to save your new setting.